We are a local call center which offers a non-judgmental, confidential listening ear to anyone in need. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the help of trained, caring volunteers willing to listen. Telecare Peterborough is free to call.
- adults of all ages
- teenagers & children
- the elderly
- people from all walks of life in many circumstances
- jobs and finances
- grief and loss
- depression and suicidal feelings
- physical and emotional health
- alcohol and drugs
- talk with someone anonymously and in confidence
- express their feelings
- feel acknowledged and supported
- know someone cares about them
If you’ve ever faced a challenging time in your own life, you know that having someone to talk to can make all the difference in the world. It can be very lonely and difficult if you have no one who is able to listen. Telecare volunteers are available to listen with understanding and without judgement.